Monday 6 August 2012

Another Batman Game?

If you are here, then you probably cannot wait for the next Batman Game and have a few things in mind about what you want to see.

So, I made this list of things that I want to be in the next game.

I understand that the geniuses behind the Batman games can't please everyone and I know that everyone has their own opinions.

1. THE BATMOBILE!

Okay, I know for a fact that a lot of people want to be able to take a spin in the coolest car on the planet. You would obviously have to put something in place so that Batman can't run over innocent people that are walking home from the 24 hour petrol station. Maybe the game-makers could have like a high-speed chase where a villian is making their getaway in a car and Batman gets into the Batmobile and speeds away after them.

2. HARLEY QUINN!

There's just something about her that makes her so...likeable. It might be because she's sexy, and it might be because she's stupid. Maybe both?

3. JOKER????!!?

I'm not sure whether or not there should be a Joker. I mean, if Mark Hamill is quitting, then there's not much point. :(

4. PLAYABLE VILLIANS!

I know they did this in Arkham Asylum, but I would rather see something like Harley Quinn busting out of prison (or wherever she is put) or Riddler setting up his challenges. That way, you get to see how the bad guys work. BTW, Catwoman is NOT a villian. She's an antihero that likes to mess with Batman's head and his crotch.

   5. JOKER CHILD!

*SPOILER* Even though there was only one positive pregnany test and two dozen negative ones, Harley could have given birth to Joker's child before the events of Arkham City. Joker's death could have just been a trick that he planned. I was thinking about the name Auguste, you know, like the clown?

This is just a list of random things that I would like to be in the next Batman game (if there is going to be one and if it isn't a prequel)

Comment: What would you like to see in the next Batman video game? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment