Monday 6 August 2012

Story Of My Life

So, about a few months ago, I was on holiday with my cousin. She was obsessed with this character 'Harley Quinn' and talked about her every day. She repeated the dialoge (?) all the time! She showed me pictures of Harley Quinn in the Batman video games. I admited she looked kinda cool.

When we got back, I did a little research on Harley Quinn and the Arkham games and went out the next day and bought Arkham Asylum and Arkham City.

I completed both games and went on to watch all of the batman: tas and the batman episodes (well, as many as i could find on youtube and animeflavor.com).

Then I went to the cinema and watched The Dark Knight Rises! It was amazing!

So, now I am totally hooked on Batman and I'm anticipating the next Batman game! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment